decided to take your company public – now what? It’s
an exciting time for your company but you will face
many challenges with the complexities of SEC financial
reporting. Gollob Morgan Peddy specializes in providing assistance to small
publicly-traded companies that do not have their own
Our range of services
- Bookkeeping on a monthly or quarterly basis to
ensure that your records are properly maintained
- Preparation of pro-forma financial statements.
- Preparation of SEC financial reports such as Forms
S-1, 10-K, 10-Q, etc.
- Assistance with writing the Management’s
Discussion and Analysis section of the SEC financial
- Assistance with your annual audits and quarterly
reviews required by the SEC. We will be the
liaison with your auditors.
- Consultation on GAAP accounting issues.
In addition, we understand the accounting and reporting
implications for clients in the Oil & Gas industry
- Production Revenue and Royalty Accounting
- Joint Venture Accounting and Joint Interest Billings
- Depletion, Depreciation and Amortization
- Reserve Report and FAS 144 Analysis
- SEC Rule SX 4-10 Full Cost Accounting
- FAS 19 Successful Efforts Accounting
- FAS 69 Oil and Gas Reporting Disclosures
- FAS 143 Asset Retirement Obligations
Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requires
management of public companies to annually assess and
report on the effectiveness of their internal control
over financial reporting. GMP can provide the
following compliance services to your company:
- Determining the financial reporting process and
financial statement assertions.
- Documenting the internal controls in place.
- Testing and monitoring the controls.
- Identifying and evaluating internal control deficiencies.
- Making suggestions for improvements in internal
Effective internal controls add significant benefits
to companies such as ensuring reliable and timely information
supporting management’s decision-making, consistent
transaction processing, and the ability to accurately
communicate business performance. Consider Gollob Morgan Peddy
as an independent provider to assist you in documenting
your processes and controls, or in helping you to ensure
that they are operating efficiently.
To obtain more information about our services for
small publicly held companies contact Tommy Chambers,
Officer, at Tommy@gmpcpa.com or
Jeanne Lewis, Manager, at Jeanne@gmpcpa.com.