Barbara R. Bass, CPA
Barbara was part of the core group that opened the doors of Gollob Morgan Peddy in 1982. She now has over 35 years of experience in public accounting.
Barbara is currently responsible for a variety of tax clients and enjoys concentrating on consulting for small businesses. Barbara is extremely involved in the Tyler community. She participated in the first Leadership Tyler class and has contributed her time and services to Tyler for many years.
She was elected Mayor of Tyler in May, 2008 and completed her allowable terms in May 2014.
- Barbara graduated from Texas A&M University - Commerce with a BBA in Accounting.
Professional Associations and Activities
- Former Mayor of City of Tyler
- Member of the Tyler Economic Development Council Board
- Foundation Treasurer of Pollard United Methodist Church
- Past Chairman of Hospice of East Texas
- Past Chairman of Pollard United Methodist Church Administrative Board
- Past Chairman of Tyler Economic Development Council
- Past Chairman of Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of Better Business Bureau of Central East Texas
- Past President of East Texas Chapter of the Texas Society of CPA's
- Past Board Member of Texas Society of CPA's